Buy now and receive a FREE pint of Veg A and Veg B nutrients by Cultured Solutions! The nutrient system designed by Current Culture to work with their Under Current Systems!
The Under Current is the worlds first re-circulating Water Culture Hydroponic System featuring our Patent Pending Sub-Current Culture Method. This innovative application circulates literally hundreds of gallons of solution per hour beneath plant roots.
The Under Current supercharges the solution with dissolved oxygen, creating a hyper aerobic condition. Constant, 24/7 nutrient circulation ensures that pH and EC are uniform throughout the entire system. An inline Danner Mag-Drive pump provides peripheral negative pressure by thrusting nutrients back to a return module (Epicenter). From this point the solution is drawn from module to subsequent module, evoking perpetual fluid motion.
All Current Culture Systems now come with White ABS lids. These new white lids are made of durable ABS plastic, are UV stable, 100% non-translucent and highly reflective. This provides for slightly cooler system operating temperatures and less scale build up. The black lids previously used have been discontinued and are no longer available.
New Side-Entry Air Ports All Current Culture Under Current system now include an innovative side-entry for the air diffuser lines utilizing a uni-seal for each module. This allows you to remove the entire module lid without disconnecting the air lines, making root-zone inspection much easier. Replacement Air Diffuser kits are now sold in two options - side entry or top entry. You can easily convert an older UC system with top entry to utilize side entry by purchasing an air diffuser kit and following the included instructions to drill the correct sized hole into your modules.
- Benefits of using the Under Current:
- Increased Nutrient Efficiency
- 50+ System Configurations
- Expandable Modular Design
- Designed to Accommodate Any H.I.D. Lighting Layout
- Hand Crafted in California
- Commercial Grade
- Low Power Consumption
- pH And EC/TDS Uniform Throughout Entire System
- Conserves Water
- Larger Yields with Fewer Plants
- Less Frequent Nutrient Change Outs
- Easily Adaptable To Dosers, Top-Off Reservoirs & Chillers
- Includes Professional Quality Air & Water Pumps
- 8 gallon "Blackout Series" growth modules
- 2" Manifold & Joints
- 2" UC Spin-Tight Bulkheads
- Your Choice of Growth Module Lids:
- One 8" Net Pot per Growth Module
- or One 5.5" Net Pot per Growth Module
- or Two 5.5" Net Pots per Growth Module
- or Four 5.5" Net Pots per Growth Module
- Danner Mag-Drive Return Pump
- Premium Linear Air Pump(s)
- 9" Air Diffuser Disc
- Aqua-Pore Air Diffusers
- Air Distribution Manifold
- Air Hose
- In-Line Filter
- Adjustable Float Valve with Reservoir Adapter Kit
- Drain Valve
- Chiller Adapter
- Garden Hose Drain Adapter
- Cultured Solutions VEG A/B
- 1-Year Warranty.
UNDER CURRENT 4
|NUMBER OF ROWS:
|NUMBER OF SITES:
|PLANT SPACING & MODULE SIZE:
||18" Centers / 8 Gallon
UNDER CURRENT 4 SPECS:
|SYSTEM FOOTPRINT (FEET / METERS):
||2'8" x 4'11" / 0.82m x 1.53m
|TOTAL SYSTEM VOLUME (GALLONS / LITERS):
||34 / 129
|POWER USAGE (WATTS):
|AIR PUMP SIZE(S) (LPM / HP):
|AERATION RATE (LPM PER GALLON):
|WATER PUMP SIZE (GPH / LPH):
||250 / 947
|RECIRCULATION RATE (EXCHANGES PER HR.):
|GROW AREA (FEET / METERS):
||4' x 5' / 1.2m x 1.5m
||1 X 600W
|WATER CHILLER SIZE* (HP):
||1/10 - 1/6 HP
|RESERVOIR (GALLONS / LITERS):
||40 / 150
|VEG TIME (WEEKS/IN.):
||1-2 weeks / 12"-18"
*General Recommendation Check Manufacturers Specifications for proper chiller sizing.
|SHIPPING WEIGHT (LBS. / KG):
||65 / 29.5
|SHIPPING BOX SIZES (IN.):
- Under Current is a deep water culture system with many available configurations.
Plant Centers measure from the center of one plant to the center of the next plant and each model includes 8" Net Pots.
- UC models have 18" Plant Centers and 8 gallon Growth Modules
- XL models have 25" Plant Centers and 8 gallon Growth Modules
- XL13 models have 30" Plant Centers and 13 gallon Growth Modules
- XXL13 models have 40" Plant Centers and 13 gallon Growth Modules